Has the World Ended Yet?
The angels descend from Heaven but don’t do anything. A hit man takes orders from a talking sex doll. A man sells miracles on Craigslist. Travelling deity salesman cause problems in a quiet neighbourhood. Read these exciting tales and more Has the World Ended Yet?
Has the World Ended Yet media
- “Darbyshire (The Warhol Gang) delights in mashing pop-culture genres together, exposing profound truths beneath classic tropes in ways at once hilarious, weird, and heart-breaking.” – Publishers Weekly starred review
- “In the tradition of writers such as Neil Gaiman” – Vancouver Sun review
- Beautiful Books: Has the World Ended Yet?
- “Manifestations of discarded, mythological histories that have risen up, unbidden and unwanted, to wreak havoc on characters already caught up in more everyday struggles” – Quill and Quire review
- Included in the CBC’s 95 must-read books from 2017 as recommended by readers
- Watching the World End with Peter Darbyshire
- 49th Shelf’s Most Anticipated Fall 2017 Fiction
- Loan Stars top pick for October – top 10 hottest books as voted by library staff across Canada
- Facebook Live with the Vancouver Writers Fest
- “Darbyshire’s world contains slivers that make you go: huh. That could happen.”
Buy Has the World Ended Yet? (paperback)